I have fine, dry, damaged colored hair. I love this on top of the hyaluronic acid serum because it helps repair the damage I’ve done to my hair plus protect my color and my hair from UV damage. I also found it helps to detangling my hair which is a problem for me.
Vitamin C Brightening Hair Treatment\ vi-ta-men \ see \ hair \ treet-muhnt \
Shiny and glossy hair serum
- Pre wash
- Post wash
- Shampoo / Conditioner
A lightweight serum that helps to increase shine, gloss and helps hair feel softer and look healthier.
Key ingredient, VCIP, works to treat dull, lackluster hair by helping to restore the hair from being hydrophilic (damaged) back to hydrophobic (healthy) through lipid deposition and helps to rebuild the hair’s natural barrier and smoothing the cortex surface, resulting in glossy, shinier hair instantly. Safe for revitalizing coloured hair without stripping colour and enhancing natural hair tones.
Who is it for?
Good for; All hair types
Great for; Dull and damaged hair.
This product starts to repair hair after only 15 minutes, as it works at room temperature*
*Based on clinical testing with a formula containing 0.5% VCIP
- 0.5% VCIP; helps to repair damaged hair and visibly brighten dull hair
- 2% LUSTREPLEX™**; helps to increase the Hair Humidity Resistance Factor (H2RF) to reduce frizz and increase shine
- 1% BETAINE; helps to condition hair, leaving it soft and healthy
**Lustreplex™ is a trademark of Croda Personal Care.
How to use
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Use as a post wash treatment
- We recommend shaking the bottle well before use.
- Shake into the palm of your hand, massage hands together and work through wet or dry hair.
- Apply enough to thinly coat all of your hair. Leave on. Style as usual. Use 1-2 times a week.
- INKEY Tip;
- Alternatively, you can also incorporate this in your routine and use with your shampoo and conditioner as a boost.
@theinkeylist Tag us in your posts on Instagram for a chance to feature in our gallery!
- Repair Damaged Hair
- Pollution Protection
- Increase Shine & Gloss
TARGET YOUR CONCERNS, FIND YOUR INGREDIENTS, PLAY WITH THE PRODUCTS.
Just like skincare, layering your hair products is an effective way to maximise the results of your routine whilst also targeting multiple concerns. Whether it’s an itchy scalp or thinning hair, build a haircare routine that works for you and your hair and scalp goals.