Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hair Treatment | The INKEY List
Helps to de-frizz, hydrate & boost shine
30% OFF HAIR & SCALP! LIMITED TIME ONLY.
Great news, You qualify for FREE express shipping
Great news, You qualify for FREE standard shipping
You're now just € away from FREE express shipping
You're € away from FREE standard shipping
Hyaluronic acid is a classic ingredient, traditionally known in skincare for its highly hydrating properties. Lack of hydration in the hair can be caused by a number of things, including over washing, water temperature being too high, using heated tools without heat protection or humidity. When your hair becomes dry, the hair cuticle is rough and open, causing hair to lose moisture and become frizzy.
- All Hair Types
- Colored Hair
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Frizzy Hair
- Lacklustre Hair
- Dry Hair
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Silicon Free
- Sulphate Free
- Alcohol Free
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
Have you tried?
Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hair Treatment
- •Helps to hydrate, reduce frizz and brittleness to improve shine.
- •Helps to protect hair from the impact caused by environmental pollution.
- Andrea P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Hair Type WavyHair Goals Hydration, Anti-Frizz, Increase Shine & GlossRated 4 out of 5 stars23 hours agoGood enough not to regret the impulsive decision
Works well with short frizzy hair. Gives plenty of shine without the greasiness, but does little for the overall condition of your hair. Perhaps I should give it a few more weeks before I give my final thoughts. So far, so good! But to excellent :)
- JessicaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Hair Type StraightHair Goals Anti-Frizz, Increase Shine & GlossRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoCompletely worked!
I have never had a product of any kind work this well. Background: I'm 55, white, with straight color treated hair. I typically let it air dry and don't style it, and it ends up hideously frizzy. With this, I massage a goodly amount through very damp hair after shampooing and conditioning, and it ends up with about 85-90% less frizz. I wish I had found this years ago!
- AuraVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 16 - 18Hair Type StraightHair Goals Hydration, Anti-Frizz, Increase Shine & Gloss, Repair Damaged Hair, Nourish HairRated 3 out of 5 stars6 days agoGood
This product is good. I haven’t used it long enough to see/feel a difference in my hair. It helped my hair feel hydrated and less tangly. Also I think it helped with the frizz I had as well.