Tranexamic Acid Serum | The INKEY List
Helps reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation
Formulated with 2% Tranexamic Acid (a powerful amino acid), 2% Acai Berry extract to promote even skin tone, as well as 2% skin brightening hero Vitamin C, it also boosts overall skin brightness and evens skin tone
- All Skin Types
- Sensitive Skin
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Dark Spots
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Travel Size
- Gluten Free
Have you tried?
Tranexamic Acid Serum
- • Targets hyperpigmentation, uneven patches and dark spots.
- • Boosts overall skin brightness and evens skin tone.
Have you tried?
15% Vitamin C + EGF Serum
- • To be used as part of your AM routine, this serum visibly brightens and evens skin tone, reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and improving dull skin.
- • Helps visibly regenerate skin’s appearance and improve the feeling of elasticity for firmer-looking skin.
Hycent used Tranexamic Acid Treatment in her routine for 3 months, alongside Salicylic Acid Cleanser and Succinic Acid Treatment. She says, “These literally saved my skin as I had been suffering from acne for about 3 years; after incorporating the products into my routine, my skin changed drastically and for the better!”
Federica messaged us, “I’ll share with you pics that I keep in my ‘hidden’ album on my phone from March 2021. Your products are helping me a lot and I don’t even put foundation anymore”. Federica suffered from breakouts caused by PCOS. She began using Tranexamic Acid Treatment in her routine and these are her results as of May 2022.
"Your products are life-changing. You have changed my skin and left me with the confidence I never thought I would get back.”
"Amazing product! Used consistently for around 2 months and saw amazing changes to my dark pigmentation and acne scarring.”
“You took my skin (and face) to another level! Thank you INKEY List.”
Zaklina uses Fulvic Acid Cleanser with Niacinamide Serum, Tranexamic Acid Serum and Vitamin BCE Moisturizer.
"My results were astonishing and I'm so excited to use more products". These were Alanna's results after using Tranexamic Acid Serum for 3 weeks.
- ZitaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Hyperpigmentation, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Breakouts, Acne Scars, TextureRated 2 out of 5 stars2 hours agoMix feeling about this
So i have been using this product for the pass two months when i ran out of the inkey vitamin c and egf serum and honestly am not sure i like it. Maybe i had a high expectation am not sure but my skin textures changed from when i was using the vitamin c. I might give it a try again in the future am not sure 🤔
- Aubree W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove
It really does help with blemishes!
- SerumQueenVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type DrySkin Concerns HyperpigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoComplexion restoring
I loved how clear and bright my complexion looked after using this serum. It’s always on my go to list now! Lovely consistency.