15% Vitamin C + EGF Serum | The INKEY List
Supercharged skin brightening serum to target hyperpigmentation
This powerful yet gentle, skin-brightening serum is formulated to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, improve dull skin and help to visibly brighten and even skin tone.
Powered by 15% Ascorbyl Glucoside, a stable form of antioxidant vitamin C, to help brighten skin and protect from damage caused by environmental aggressors together with plant-based peptide Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) to help visibly regenerate skin’s appearance and improve the feeling of elasticity for firmer-looking skin.
The lightweight serum absorbs immediately on contact with the skin without leaving a sticky residue.
- All Skin Types
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Travel Size
- Gluten Free
Have you tried?
15% Vitamin C + EGF Serum
- •To be used as part of your AM routine, this serum visibly brightens and evens skin tone, reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and improving dull skin.
- •Helps visibly regenerate skin’s appearance and improve the feeling of elasticity for firmer-looking skin.
Callie has used INKEY products for 2 years. She used 15% Vitamin C + EGF in her routine, alongside Hyaluronic Acid, Glyolic Acid Toner and Symbright Moisturizer to renew her skin for a brighter complexion after clearing her acne.
"The products helped me sooooo much! I am so happy I found something that’s very light and doesn’t break my face out more."
- Diana W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type DrySkin Concerns TextureRated 5 out of 5 stars10 minutes agoLove it!
It has made my skin look so much brighter
- Caroline B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Redness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Plumping, HyperpigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoBest Vitamin C Serum
I have tried a lot of serum and this one is the best. I have sensitive skin, and a lot of vitamin c serum have caused me redness. Not this one. Love the feel and the results.
- MARIA M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Dryness, Fine Lines and WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agowonderful
although at first I was sceptical about the yelowwish colour, i was reassured that this is quite normal. As far as the cerum is concerned, it provides a spark and nutrition on my face and i like the way it blends with my skin!