Glycolic Acid Toner | The INKEY List
Reduce pore appearance for smoother skin
Derived from sugar cane, Glycolic Acid Toner works to remove dead skin on the surface to help improve the overall appearance of skin texture and brightness without drying out the skin. 5% Witch Hazel is included in our Glycolic Acid Toner to help reduce excess oil and soothe.
- Normal Skin
- Combination Skin
- Oily Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Uneven Skin Tone & Texture
- Dull Skin
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
Have you tried?
Glycolic Acid Toner
- •Helps fight blackheads and breakouts and reduce pore appearance.
- •Contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties to help calm breakout prone skin without any burning or tingling sensation.
Callie has used INKEY products for 2 years. She used Glycolic Acid Toner alongside Succinic Acid Treatment, 15% Vitamin C + EGF Serum and Symbright Moisturizer to improve her skin.
Morwenna used Glycolic Acid Toner in her routine for 6 months, to improve her skin texture and reduce breakouts. She continues to use it alongside Polyglutamic Acid Serum and SPF.
Ilkim used Glycolic Acid Toner alongside Apple Cider Vinegar Peel and Salicylic Acid Cleanser for almost 2 months to tackle adult acne and scarring. “I wanted to use a brand which is both affordable and cruelty free. I’m happy with the result - my skin is brighter and shiner and healthier.”
- Dianne R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, TextureRated 4 out of 5 stars3 hours agoGreat product
I bought this toner to try and reduce enlarged pores. I have only been using it for about a week but it seems to be making a difference already!
- Jessica F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaygood toner!
it doesn’t burn my face and i use it all over my face and my chest to help my acne
- Jeannette B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Plumping, Acne Scars, Breakouts, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Under Eye CirclesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agogood exfoliator
Easy to use as part of routine to remove last traces of make up and sweep away dead skin cells - really feels like it is doing that!