Polyglutamic Acid Serum | The INKEY List
Lock in moisture for smooth skin instantly
FREE Mask when you spend €55
Great news, You qualify for FREE express shipping
Great news, You qualify for FREE standard shipping
You're now just € away from FREE express shipping
You're € away from FREE standard shipping
This 3% high molecular weight amino polymer is specifically designed to enhance skin moisturization on the surface. This smoothing serum helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, as well as brighten and even skin tone. The lightweight silky texture of Polyglutamic Acid Serum creates a perfect make-up canvas.
- All Skin Types
- Sensitive Skin
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Uneven Skin Texture
- Dehydrated Skin
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Travel Size
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
Awards & Features
Have you tried?
Polyglutamic Acid Serum
- • Suitable for all skin types.
- • Locks in moisture and helps the skin appear instantly smoother.
- • Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and even out skin texture, creating a perfect make-up canvas.
Callie has used INKEY products for 2 years. She used Polyglutamic Acid in her routine with Salicylic Acid Cleanser, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Glycolic Acid Toner, Succinic Acid Blemish Treatment, 15% Vitamin C & EGF, Symbright Moisturizer and Rosehip Oil to improve her skin.
- VictoriaVerified BuyerReviewingPolyglutamic Acid SerumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoSo good
In combination with the Hyaluronic Acid serum, this stuff is so good. I definitely feel dewy still hours after application. Really excited about this find
- Trang B.Verified BuyerReviewingPolyglutamic Acid SerumI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Oiliness, Dryness, TextureRated 4 out of 5 stars17 hours agoReliable choice
Using the Polyglutamic Acid Serum for the second time, the packaging seems basic, and there's a slight tingling sensation. Despite that, it gets the job done, making my skin feel good
- Imelda P.Verified BuyerReviewingPolyglutamic Acid SerumI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Breakouts, Acne Scars, Texture, HyperpigmentationRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAmazing feeling on the skin
I can't use hyaluronic acid because it sensitizes my skin, but this is a great alternative. Makes my skin feel smooth and nourished, almost like a moisturizer.