Retinol Serum | The INKEY List
Starter Retinol to target first signs of aging
25% OFF SITEWIDE* + FREE SHIPPING over €15!
Great news, You qualify for FREE express shipping
Great news, You qualify for FREE standard shipping
You're now just € away from FREE express shipping
You're € away from FREE standard shipping
Hero ingredient Retinyl Acetate is a derivative of vitamin A and works to gently resurface and enhance surface skin cell turnover, improving appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. This form of slow-release Retinol has been specifically chosen as a gentler anti ageing serum option. The added Squalane, a key antioxidant ingredient, provides additional hydrating and soothing benefits whilst helping to smooth skin's appearance.
If you are looking to reduce the appearance of post-acne scars, wrinkles and dark spots, once your skin is comfortable with our Retinol Serum, upgrade to the next level with our higher-strength Scar, Mark, and Wrinkle Solution with 1% Retinol.
- All Skin Types
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Unven Skin Tone & Texture
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Travel Size
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
Awards & Features
Have you tried?
- •Suitable for those with with fine lines, slight discolouration or are new to using Retinol.
- •Formulated with a slow-release, low irritating form of Retinol to be introduced slowly as part of your PM routine.
Have you tried?
Scar, Mark and Wrinkle Solution
- •Suitable for those who have marks in the form of post-acne scars, dark discolouration or deep wrinkles which give the appearance of uneven texture and tone.
- •Formulated with our highest level of Retinol (1%) with minimal irritation, only to be introduced slowly as part of your PM routine.
Terra wanted to reduce her hyperpigmentation and scarring, after struggling with her skin for 30 years. She says her skin has never looked and felt so good after using our Retinol Serum along with Salicylic Acid Cleanser for 9 months.
"Hi guys I just wanted to send you this picture and say thank you! I've been using only your products for 2 months and that's the result!"
Mia is a loyal INKEY customer, using Salicylic Acid Cleanser in her routine along with Succinic Acid Treatment, Mandelic Acid Treatment, Retinol Serum and Niacinamide Serum.
“Your products are helping me a lot. I don’t even put on foundation anymore”
Federica suffered from breakouts caused by PCOS. She began using Retinol Serum, Succinic Acid Treatment, Omega Water Cream and Tranexamic Acid Treatment in her routine, and these are her results as of May 2022.
"So I must tell you my skin used to look really dull and highly pigmented. I came across your products specially having acne scars and spots I thought of going with Retinol Serum and Vitamin C Serum, and now I can't believe how my skin looks. It just boosted my confidence and makes me feel sooo good. Thank you!"
- Malachi O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type OilySkin Concerns OilinessRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoHigh quality for a smaller price
I love this product it feels very luxurious and it has definitely made a difference to my skin.
- Andrea P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, TextureRated 4 out of 5 stars20 hours agoToo early to tell, but…
The texture feels really good on your skin and a pea sized amount is quite enough for your face and your neck. I have dry sensitive skin so I was nervious at first, but heavy hydratio is a must anyway. Works well and your skin does appear more glazed and tight after the second use.
- Nera K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type OilySkin Concerns Breakouts, Oiliness, TextureRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agolovely results in a short period of time
This product is amazing. I didn't get any irritations although I have very sensitive skin. I use it every 2-3 days and love the results in the morning.